Plan your next conference or function at Corrigans Cove
Corrigans Cove in Batemans Bay on the South Coast of New South Wales Australia has the facilities to make your next conference, meeting, presentation or function a valuable experience.
Our conference facilities are fully equipped for your needs and offer a relaxed, spacious atmosphere, with ample areas of natural light and glass.
Why not build into your conference a ‘Retreat’ activity. You could book a group kayak tour, a gallery trail tour, river cruise or charter boat fishing. There are many more activities that would be challenging and adventurous for your conference participants. contact Andrew for more details.
Accommodation tariffs range from $135 to $410 per night per couple and include a continental buffet breakfast – please enquire for special conference rates.
The Eurobodalla region offers a range of experiences including fishing, golf, snorkelling, scuba diving, river cruises and coastal adventures in kayaks, shopping villages and renowned Mogo Zoo just to name a few. We are happy to organise your special activities with the local tour operators to make your event extra special and memorable.
Your delegates will have the opportunity to experience:
- Stylish, modern 4 ½ star apartment style accommodation – studio rooms, self contained 1,2 and 3 bedroom and spa suites are available giving you a range of choices for single, double, twin and triple share
- Modern boutique conference facility, seating up to 45
- Catering for morning, afternoon teas and lunches – we are happy to tailor specific menu items to suit your individual requirements, and special diets can easily be accommodated with prior notice
- Fine cuisine at Donegan’s Steakhouse for dinners – an easy 200m walk
- Resort style solar heated swimming pool
- Located directly opposite Corrigans Beach, with views of Snapper Island
- On site parking for each apartment
- 700 metres from the championship Catalina Country Club and Golf Course
- Shops within 350m featuring an IGA supermarket, bakery, butchery, newsagents, beauty salon and a range of cafes and restaurants